|Our front porch pumpkins and mums before the snow and cold,|
Chris being Mr. Cute peeking out of the door!
So now I'm really wishing I had taken more pictures last weekend on our trip to Miami! Next time I go the leaves will have fallen and it will be cold, cold, cold! We had a great trip! We started out by going to the football game, Miami beat OU (first time in six or so years, its been a long time coming)! Then we went uptown for some drinks and grub then to the O.A.R. concert. The concert was a great end to a fun day! Here's a picture I snagged of the band!
|O.A.R. they all dressed up as characters from "Revenge of the Nerds", it was great!|
We ended up having ZERO trick or treaters this year, I should have known not to buy a bunch of candy! But of course I did anyways and am left with all these leftovers to figure out what to do with. Maybe you'll see a future blog post about it, hint hint ;)
This weekend we are going to an OSU tailgate for Chris' work group. I decided to bring an edible shot for the festivities. Enter, the RumChata Pudding Shot. Previously I featured the RumChata Shot made with RumChata and vanilla vodka. Now its time to make a boozey snack with it! For some reason or another I like making alcohol into something edible, its not really an affinity for either jello or pudding I guess its just kinda fun! Anyways, I've made pudding shots before with Bailey's and vanilla vodka so I figured RumChata would be just as good and would be more fall themed since its got a spiced flavor.
RumChata Pudding Shots
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 c. vanilla vodka
- 3/4 c. RumChata
- 1 container of Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- In a large mixing bowl, mix pudding and milk together.
- Mix in vanilla vodka and RumChata.
- Fold in Cool Whip. (it's important to make sure the Cool Whip isn't still frozen, or you'll have lumpy and soupy shots)
- Scoop mixture into small disposable shot glasses (the kinds with lids work the best) and freeze overnight.
- Keep cold and enjoy! (I typically serve mine with small cocktail spoons for easy eating.)
Next up, girls night in! After a long work week I'm ready for some lounge clothes, drinks and catching up with a Miami friend! Thanks for "clicking in" and stay tuned!