As I've told you before, my go-to cookbook this summer was Endless Summer by Katie Lee. This cocktail is adapted from this book as well, it's super light and very refreshing. I also wholeheartedly believe that because it contains coconut water that it could be categorized as a health drink. Skip green juice, getcha a Pineapple Coconut Martini instead.
Pineapple Coconut Martinis
- 1 part pineapple infused vodka
- 1 part unsweetened coconut water
- splash simple syrup (in my opinion, this really could be omitted if you don't have it around)
For pineapple infused vodka:
-Soak fresh peeled and cored pineapple in plain vodka for at least 3 days. Store in a cool dry place.
-Discard pineapple and store infused vodka in sealed container.
- Pour all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- For best results: sip in your favorite sunning spot.
Well I'd love to say that I'll be back with new recipes and fun soon but it's a busy busy time at work so we will see! Thanks to those who have stuck with me through the content droughts, hoping to get back to a normal schedule here soon!