Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy 2nd Blogiversary WWSV!

Happy Monday everyone!  My blogiversary came and went over the weekend, I totally missed it because I was busy celebrating this STUNNING couple's love story at their nuptials in Detroit!  Shaina and Jeffrey are my new cousins from my husband's side of the family, lots of laughter, love and fun (and spirits) were shared on what was a perfectly sunny fall day in Michigan!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!
A family photo with my inlaws, a pretty group if I do say so myself!

So to my readers who've hung with me through the not so frequent postings lately, I want to thank all of you for your support!  A lot has happened in the last two years since starting this blog: engagements, weddings, career changes and a lot of shoes and vodka (and food) in between!  I ask you to continue to stick with me and to take a minute out of your day today to spread some positive energy.  Mondays can be rough, so do a little something to send good vibes up against the Monday blues!

Also special thanks to friends and family for their help and support; who patiently don't touch their food before eating at a new restaurant, let me snag bites of their dishes, accept the fact that no event in my life goes without a great pair of kicks and who inspire me each day! 

I look forward to plenty more blogging fun to come!

Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment