Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pick of the Patch: Taupe Suede Ankle Boots


So I've come to terms that it is fall in Ohio, the pretty change in foliage has eased the hit to this girl's love of summer.  Fall can be tricky sometimes (especially in Ohio), it can be warm and sunny or cloudy and frigid or in between, it makes it rather hard to pick out proper footwear!  But for those days where it's a little in between its nice to have some ankle boots that cover your feet but don't get super hot like knee high boots.  I found these Sperry Top Sider taupe ankle boots on sale on Rue La La.  As I went to buy them they were out of my size (oh no!) but thankfully Rue La La has this great feature called "Still Want It".  If you still want the item they'll let you know as soon as they get more of that item in your size.  By picking "Still Want It" you have to agree to purchase the item so you fill out your payment info but it will not be charged unless they get the item in stock.  So lucky me they secured my size and sent it over, a happy little shoeprise waiting in my inbox!


These are very comfortable and look great with jeans over top of them or cuffed just above them.  The gold on the sides is a fun accent and adds a little glam. 


This past weekend they had a little fall photo shoot at a pumpkin farm for their blog debut.  My patient and helpful husband agreed to be their photog (thanks hunnie!).  He also put up with my picky pumpkin standards which is no easy task! 

Being outdoorsy for a few minutes

Happy Fall Y'all!  Lots of food to come now that I've been hibernating!

Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment