Thursday, September 18, 2014

Red Blooms!

With the drop in temps I figured I better share the newest members to my shoe closet before it's too cold!  I found these pretty red lace up pumps on 6pm.com and couldn't pass them up.


I took these on their first spin to a bridal shower, accenting a chambray dress.  My darling friend Brittany was my incredibly patient photog so these shoes could shine (thanks B!)!

B and I with the bride to be!

Then they got a night on the town at a bachelorette party!  They got loads of compliments and had a great time dancing the night away.  We were having so much fun that I didn't get to snap a picture of their big night out but here's one from the party bus!  I paired them with a black one shoulder dress and chunky red necklace.
The bride to be's Nauti Crew on the party bus!
Now that it's too chilly to be by the pool I'm hoping to get more blog posts up as I'll be cooped up!  Lots of LFMs and recipes to come!

Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment