Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Color of the Carpet: Navy at The SAG Awards

Sorry this is a little behind but what a week!  This past weekend was the SAG Awards and the stars definitely brought their A game to the red carpet!  I couldn't help but notice that navy/dark and royal blues were the popular dress colors.  I for one am a big fan of navy for formal occasions, its a nice change up from classic black.  Here's my favorite stars who shined in navy!
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
 I love the one shouldered two toned design of this dress, makes it a little more modern but keeps it classy.

Anna Gunn
 I don't know why but I'm a sucker for high neckline, full sequined gowns, just. beyond. beautiful!

Kelly Osbourne
 This dress just hugged Kelly in all the right places, absolutely stunning dress from Zac Posen!

Jennifer Garner
 Jennifer Garner is such a classic beauty.  There's not a lot of frills to the dress but it just works!

Even the guys got in on the navy trend wearing navy jackets!

Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ross Matthews
Well there's the quick version of my SAG awards favs!  This weekend it's off to Holiday Valley for a family and friends ski trip!  Don't worry, I'm not actually skiing this close to the wedding, I'm far too accident prone!  Instead, Momma and I are working on wedding things (121 days to go!).    

Stay warm, Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment