We had a bit of a Buckeye Christmas! Both Chris and Mitch got new jerseys for next season!
|Dad and Mom got Moose Mugs!|
- 1 (8 oz.) container of extra creamy cool whip
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. Bailey's
- 1/3 c. Kahlua
- Mix milk and pudding together in mixing bowl till smooth.
- Add in Bailey's and Kahlua until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip (make sure it is thawed out, you can't use it when it's still frozen it will make your shots soupy from too much mixing).
- Spoon into small shot glasses (I use disposable ones with lids for easy freezer stacking).
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
Well on to New Years! This year Chris and I are celebrating with friends at a hotel downtown. The past couple years I've made a New Years cocktail so I'll have to share that with you! I love the glitz and glam of New Years fashions (what can I say, a cheerleader's love for glitter never dies)! I am so very thankful for all the blessings and excitement 2012 has brought me and cannot wait for all that is to come next year!