Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in review!

Happy New Year friends!  In the spirit of the season I thought it'd be kind of fun to share with you a recap of the last year!

In 2012 we.....

Celebrated four amazing couples on their wedding days!
Steve & Danielle
Alex & Flori
Ben & Ashley
Matt & Shawn

Traveled to see friends and family!

Chicago!
Smith Mountain Lake, VA
Detroit!
Marco Island, FL

Went to some amazing concerts!
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan
Zac Brown Band
Miranda Lambert
O.A.R.

Participated in The Color Run!

Went to my first outdoor hockey game!
Ohio State v. Michigan hockey at Progressive Field in Cleveland


Tried new things!

I've started to broaden my foodie horizons and took a liking to sushi.  Now this violates my no seafood rule but like I said I'm broadening my horizons!  Not only can I now say I like (some) sushi but with the help of my new Sushezi I got for Christmas I can make it as well! 
Sushi!

I joined Title Boxing Club which features cardio boxing classes.  Chris got me started with my membership for my birthday and included some snazzy pink gloves!
Gloved up and ready to go!
I think the most notable new thing I tried this year was starting my blog!  Thank you to all who keep up with my little corner of cyberspace!  In my (very novice) blogging journey I've come to learn so much and tried many recipes I wouldn't have given second thought if I didn't have you to share them with!

Moved (again) to a townhouse!


Bought a new car!


Acquired some new bling!
Chris proposed on 12.14.12!

Well there you have it!  2012 has been filled with excitement and many, many blessings!  I can't wait to share what will hopefully be an equally exciting and blessed 2013!

I hope you had a safe and happy start to the new year!  Chris and I tackled taking down our Christmas trees yesterday, our living room looks so empty now but we came to the conclusion that we wouldn't have much time in the coming weeks so might as well get it over with.  I didn't get to make my usual NYE cocktail but I promise to share it soon!

Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment