Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Hi and thank you for clicking in to my little corner of the blogosphere!  I spent most of my life in Northeast Ohio (lake effect snow = brrr cold), went to college at Miami University (no not Florida, the GOOD one in Ohio!) then moved to the Columbus area after graduation.  I work in marketing for an IT firm (have to have some way to fund the shoe shopping!).  I am incredibly blessed with a wonderfully supportive family and fantastic friends!  I'm a summer girl but love fall foliage and festivities like football, football and more football!

I tend to be a "grab bag" when it comes to my sports loyalties.  I love high school football, followed by the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Indianapolis Colts and of course I always root for my alma mater (Love & Honor)!  Hockey is another one of my favorite sports to watch, basketball, soccer and baseball not so much.  A lot of my best lessons and memories in life were through sports, I'm very competitive and like living an active/busy life.

I tend to be a self proclaimed "foodie", love to cook, love to eat, but above all I love to feed others!  Entertaining is one of my favorite outside of work activities.  I come from a long line of cooks, bakers, and fabulous hosts!  I love a great pair of shoes and a good cocktail, who doesn't?  So in this blog I plan to share my latest and greatest cocktail recipes, fashion finds and all the in between!

I love pictures so I figure sharing some with you would be the best way for you to get to know me!


This is my family!  I'm a daddy's girl, my mom is one of my best friends and my younger brother, I am so very lucky! 


 


My younger brother, four years younger but two heads taller!  When we were younger, on the off chance I would pick on him my parents would say "just you wait, one day he's going to be bigger and stronger than you and he'll pick on YOU", turns out that they were right!



My boyfriend, Chris!  We met at Miami and will be celebrating five years together in October!  He's a die hard football fan (somehow we manage to stick together even though he's a Detroit Lions fan).  He's also my "roomie".  





My amazing friends!  From college, from Columbus, from home and all over they all mean the world to me!   


Well that's me in a nutshell!  Since I'm relatively new to the blogging world, bear with me as I work on my layout and content!  I'd appreciate any feedback or tips fellow bloggers are willing to send my way.  Stay tuned!

Cheers!
Steph    

  


No comments:

Post a Comment