Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Musings: First Day of June

Soooo it's the first day of June, it's 55 degrees and rainy out and I haven't blogged since April, sheesh!  But there's some changes in life that have had me hoppin.  So today's post is just catching up and recovering from a wonderful weekend celebrating a beautiful couple's wedding!  Chris and I had the honor of being part of their big day and couldn't be more happy for them!
The new Mr. & Mrs.

As for the life changes that have had me neglecting my blog,  I've found my newest career adventure as a non-profit events manager.  It's a bit of a change from what I was doing before but it's welcome and exciting!

While I was resting up from the weekend I came across a movie that always makes me stop and watch at least for a little bit.  It's Hope Floats, late 90's romance with Harry Connick Jr. and Sandra Bullock.  It's a touch cheesy but Harry Connick wears some nice tight Levi's that make us all appreciate 90's country style.  Anyways, my favorite quote from the movie seems fitting in the spirit of new beginnings for this post.  "Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."

So as we begin the week this Monday let's give hope (and this weather) a chance to float up!  Recipes and restaurant reviews to come friends!

Cheers!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment